Professional Development Courses (PDCs)
Each PDC is designed to broaden knowledge, enhance technical competence, and provide practical tools and skills. PDCs undergo a competitive bi-level review process and are selected according to rigorous educational criteria. AIHce’s commitment to quality ensures a valuable educational experience. On average, participants give AIHce’s PDCs an overall satisfaction ranking of 4.0 on a 5.0 scale.
Review individual PDCs at a Glance or the PDC Grid for presentation dates and times, descriptions, prerequisite certification information, and value-added features to help you select the PDCs that best meet your needs.
|Full Day PDCs (100s, 400s, 020)||$350||$400||$450||$400||$450||$500|
|2-Day PDCs (700s, 010)||$650||$700||$750||$700||$750||$800|
|Half Day PDCs (200s, 300s, 500s, 600s)||$200||$250||$300||$250||$300||$350|
|CSP Prep PDC (001)||$900||$1,000||$1,125||$1,000||$1,100||$1,225|
|EHMM Prep PDC (002)||$900||$1,000||$1,125||$1,000||$1,100||$1,225|
|QEP Prep PDC (003)||$850||$925||$1,025||$925||$1,000||$1,100|
Important PDC Dates
- May 18 — eHandouts will be posted for download.
- June 1 — Contact AIHA if you are not able to download your eHandout.
- June 1 — AIHce 2012 online communities for collaborative learning open.
- June 15-17 — AIHce 2012 PDCs are presented. Participants must bring a printed or electronic copy of their PDC eHandout.
- August 31 — AIHce 2012 online communities for collaborative learning close.
eHandouts, provided with each PDC* offer a wide variety of benefits:
- Advance course preparation
- Electronic note taking and commenting
- Bookmarks and a table of contents to aid navigation
- Links for instant access to additional references and materials
- Text-search capability for locating pertinent information
- Color images for viewing nuances in content
- Portable files that can be easily stored, referenced, managed, and retained
- The option to save, print (in color or black and white), or transfer files to a portable device
Instructions on how to download eHandouts will be e-mailed to course registrants. Additionally, you can view a tutorial on how to download e-handouts.
*Note: Instructors of the following PDCs have opted NOT to provide eHandouts: 406, 503, 604 and 707
The viewpoints, opinions, and conclusions expressed in the presentations, sessions, and discussions at AIHce have not necessarily been approved or endorsed by AIHA or ACGIH® and do not necessarily reflect those of AIHA or ACGIH®.